At Workwize we are convinced that remote working will permanently revolutionize the way we work.
Working from home, whether it be hybrid or fully remote, has already been embraced by many people and companies across the globe and is opening new avenues of personal and professional growth. And this is just the start, as being allowed to work from home is rapidly becoming an important job requirement for skilled applicants around the world.
Our clients are dynamic and want to hire the best talent from anywhere in the world and create a better work-life balance for the workforce, which are just a few of the many valuable advantages of remote working. We love to help companies connect with their employees and help them show they care by setting them up with the tools to enable success. We help you make your employees your biggest ambassadors for many years to come.
We are looking for an intern to work in the sales team. You will be working directly with the Senior Partner Manager at the office in Amsterdam. In this role you will have a number of responsibilities:
- Building and maintaining a great network by selling our concept as a true Workwize ambassador
- Prospecting companies that match our ideal customer profile
- Reaching out to the decision makers within these companies
- Creating a workflow of activities that will enable us to work more efficient and effectively
What we’ll bring
- We’ll offer you an environment where the focus will be on your personal development
- A guaranteed steep learning curve with a focus on your commercial skills
- A young, ambitious and diverse team
- A cool office at the Leidsegracht in Amsterdam, including healthy lunch, tons of team activities and bottomless Friday drinks
- Monthly fee of EUR 500
- Education: HBO or WO
- Familiar with Microsoft Office tools
- You have a high energy level
- You speak fluent Dutch and English